Subject: Re: Select polygons in modeler
From: [email-masked] (Phil South)
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 95 09:21 GMT

In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
You can do this easily.

Select the POLGON button at the bottom of the screen and press the W key. 
This brings up the polygon status window. Then you can select a surface and 
by pressing the + key next to the polygons with selected surface voila! The 
surface is selected.

ALl you do then is go to HIDE UNSELECTED or HIDE SELECTED in display menu 
and you're there.

regards

Phil

---
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phil South <[email-masked]>    "So, five card stud,
---------------------------------------     nothing wild, and
     <[email-masked]>              the sky's the limit!"
        <[email-masked]>                      Captain Jean-Luc Picard
        <[email-masked]>
       <[email-masked]>
------------------------------------------------------------------------